Certificate course in backache management (yogic method)
Yoga Master Dr. Venky Reddy from India comes to Seville!!
Attention to yoga practioners and the yoga teachers, if you are looking for how to help your students in their practice or get rid of your back pain,
Then this is the course for you!
Specially designed course by Dr. Venky by using his 21 years of teaching experience of Yoga and more than 15 yrs of treating various types of backache by using yogic methods. This course is extremely benefitting for Yoga practitioners and Yoga teachers.
Yoga teachers and practitioners need to understand the functioning mechanism of the spinal column and the various types of conditions in the spine, which generally causes mild to severe pain the lower back region. It is very important to understand the cause of the pain, once you understand the cause, it is much easier to deal with the pain. This certificate program will help you to design a very effective program for your students and yourself by understanding the exact cause of the pain.
During this course you will understand various causes of backache and how to apply active and passive forms of Yogic practices to deal with it.
Don´t miss the opportunity!!
· Anatomy of the spine
· Study of various curves of the spine.
· Study of origin and insertion of back muscles and their functions.
· Study of structure and component of spinal disc.
· Study of Structural changes of vertebrae in a disease condition.
· Study of ligament structure of the spine.
· Various causes of backache
· Study of various conditions of the spine (i.e slipped disc, spinal stenosis etc)
· Psychological, structural and nutritional factor affecting spinal health.
Application of Yogic practices for backache:
· Modification of asanas for therapeutic purposes.
· Practice on how to work on students back by using passive and active movement of asanas.
· Relaxation technique (Shavasana),
· Visualisation meditation technique.
· Application of Active and passive form of asana.
· After the course you will be able to understand the ethology of various lower back conditions
· You will able to apply yogic practices to manage various conditions of the spine effectively.
Limited places available
Course language: English with simultaneous translation to Spanish
Place: Mairena del Aljarafe
Prerequisite: Yoga teachers, practitioners and non-practitioners can participate.
Duration: 24 horas
Dates: 27 - 29 March 2020 (Friday to Sunday) 9:00-13:30 (morning) and 15:00-18:30h (afternoon)
Price: 395 €
30% of the total amount will be paid at the time of booking. The rest will be paid on the first day of the course.
To make your reservation or get more information please contact Harriet (yogandme) by tel/Whatsapp: 663674755 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details about Dr. Venky Reddy's teachings: http://drvenkysyoga.com/
Happy to see you there!